Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update to Not Me!

After divulging my static cling panty moment from last week in yesterday's post, a friend shared this gem to cheer me up. . .

"At least your stow away panties were pretty, lacy panties.  It could have been worse.  They could have been granny panties or stained ones."

Amen sister!  Indeed, they could have been.  We all know that on some days those grannies are a necessary evil.  They are our work horse panties, and panties that should certainly never, ever be seen, even if it is only in a static cling moment.

So, my black lacies may have been on display, but I am learning to be OK with that.  At least E didn't bring them to show and tell for his black color day.

Oh, and mom . . . in case you were wondering, I had on two clean pairs of undies that day.  

So, I was doubly safe in case of a car accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010