Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unbuckling

Ellerie can unbuckle her carseat.

Currently, I am trying to appreciate just how much more interesting my everyday car trips have and will become.  I mean really, it is always so pleasant to be surprised with a kiss on your right shoulder by your 18 month old, while driving.

So, if you see a tan colored mom-mobile veering down the road, remember to be patient, be kind, and to stay out of the way.

It is probably me, trying to restrain El with one hand, while pulling over the car with the other.

And, if perchance you have your windows down to enjoy the lovely weather . . . please excuse any random and/or  interesting language that wafts through your windows.

It may be me with my selective Turret's syndrome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010