Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cooling Off

It has been super hot here in the midwest, not that we are complaining.  And lest you think that we are just wallowing around the house, sweating and swatting at flies, here are the kiddies cooling off at the local fountain.


El had never seen water that just shoots right out of the ground.  Needless to say, she was surprised  and fascinated by it, especially when it would disappear just as she would try to catch it!


Ab just decided to park herself happy right on top of one of the fountains.



And, E, being all boy, just stuck his head right in.  It reminded me of the time that I had to fish his head out of the ball return at the bowling alley.  Aaaaah!  Good times!



Clearly, we all had a blast. . .
that is until I had to strong arm El into the stroller to go home.

It's a good thing that I have been working out.  My little ball of fire is strong and stubborn!  (Which are great qualities to have as an adult, but not so great qualities to deal with as an 18 month old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010