For what? You may ask.
Well, my lovelies, I am ready to confess my insanity sins.
1. I confess that I hate to mate socks. I have a basket of approximately 10,000 unmated socks. ( Okay. Okay! I am exaggerating. . . but . . . not by much.) I think that this is a hereditary trait, because I remember my mother had a pile of unmated socks just like mine when I was growing up. Obviously, it is in my genes.
2. I confess that I steal my hubby's socks in the winter time, because I don't want to go through the sock basket for mine. He hates this.
3. I confess that despite the fact that I know he hates me stealing his socks, I still do it, and when I do, I secretly smile at my naughtiness.
4. I confess that if hubby stole my clothing, I would ask him to get some professional help. Quickly.
5. I confess that I let Ellerie eat macaroni and cheese for breakfast.
6. Consequently, I confess that I sometimes eat macaroni and cheese for breakfast.
7. I confess that I let the macaroni that lands on the floor dry for at least a few hours before I attempt to sweep it up. (Have you ever tried to sweep up wet macaroni? Yuck!)
8. I confess that there have been days when lunch rolls around and the macaroni is still on the floor underneath Ellerie's chair.
9. I confess that on those days I try not to let the drying macaroni bother me.
10. I confess that, often, it doesn't work, and I get on my hands and knees and pick up the macaroni.