Friday, June 12, 2009

Morning Has Broken

I have said before, and I will proudly state again, I am not and never will be a morning person. Even if the sun is shining and the birds are singing, I just can't get in the morning groove, shall we say.  And, even with gallons of coffee and/or a pastry or seven, it still takes me a good hour to be my usually cheerful, sunshine-y self.

This character trait does not bother me in the least, but apparently, it is a cross that my family has to bear daily, and for that, I am sorry.

So, just in case you don't actually believe that I am not a morning person, you can go here for proof.

Yes, that's right.  Ab decided that she wanted to start a blog. (Aaaah! A girl after my own heart!  Painted toes and writing?  Bliss!)  And because I am one of her favorite people, she dedicated her second post to me. . .  and my overall pleasant attitude in the morning. 

I suppose that sometimes the truth hurts.  

Thanks Ab for holding up the mirror to my grumpy morning ways. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010