Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Hubby still was busy with the rubik's cube last night.  While his method is supposed to be a mathematical certainty, it is not a certainty that he will solve the thing.  It is a certainty, however, that the rest of the family is enamored of this quest, and we wait eagerly to see his success (or defeat).
_____________________________

Me and my flabulous arms will be at the gym this morning.  Am I feeling vain?  Yes!  Have I been spurred to action?  Yes!  Will I still have flabby triceps?  Probably!  It's in my genes. (Thanks mom and mom mom!)  Will I attempt to overcome the said genes?  Absolutely!  

_____________________________


I have no voice.  When I went to speak to hubby this morning, all that came out of my mouth was a garbled and hushed, "Good morning."  And while I am am not thrilled about this new development, the glint in hubby's eyes lead me to believe that he is thrilled about the prospect of a few days of quiet.   My current raspiness is complements of all of the beautiful blooming vegetation in my world.  While I appreciate the gorgeousness of newly sprouted leaves on trees, I do not appreciate the accompanying pollen that poisons my lungs.  The air conditioning will be going on in my house today, so that I can breathe. (and perhaps talk?!)

_____________________________


I have no food in my house.  Breakfast for the kiddies was dry cereal crumbs and a smile, and you know what that means.  I have to do my most dreaded chore as a mom.  I have to go to the grocery store with the kiddies this morning.  Pray for me.  I need all of the help that I can get to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010