Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Forbidden Fruit

Thump.


Pause.


Ruuuuummmmble!     Thump!


Pause.


Thump.


Pause.


Thwack!

Pause.

RUUUUUUMMMMMBLE! THUMP! THWACK!

Even in my half asleep state this morning, I knew that those were not good sounds.

When I went to investigate, I found little Miss El, sitting on my kitchen table next to the empty apple bowl.  Apparently, breakfast was not enough for her, so she parked her little bottom right next to the fruit bowl and sampled each of the apples one at a time.  When she was done, she promptly either bowled them down the table or threw them on the floor.  

She had tasted the forbidden fruit (all of them), and she had had enough.


Maybe I should have named her Eve.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010