Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday's Confessions on Thursday

Ok. OK.


Cut me some slack.



Although I wanted to get my Wednesday's confessional up and running, I decided to help my hubby grout the tile in the kitchen.



I'm good like that . . . sometimes.



Trust me when I say that I would much rather have been blogging. There is a reason that tile layers make good money. Honestly, the job stinks. Badly.



So, I will instead do a Wednesday confessional on Thursday, and no, I do not feel guilty about it.



Onto the therapy . . .



I confess that I watch Disney's Phineas and Ferb with my kiddies. As far as cartoons go, it is pretty hilarious, and I find myself laughing and laughing. I know. I know. Pathetic, but true.



I confess that I am tickled that I am taking all three kiddies to Florida in a few weeks. We will be visiting the Mouse's House and also my parents. I am the most excited, though, to see the sun! Whoooooeeee!



I confess that I am a little psycho, because I am taking all three kids on this trip without my hubby. He has to stay and work, which is, of course, the easier job. I, however, will be able to go outdoors without having to spend 20 minutes bundling myself or the kids, so, in my estimation, it is worth it.



I confess that upon learning that I would be going to FL, I checked out my naked reflection after my shower in the bathroom mirror. Pasty-whitish olivey skin tone is not pretty in January. Not pretty. I read somewhere that untanned skin is like raw bacon, unappealing and unappetizing. But once that bacon (or that skin) gets nice and browned . . . ummmm delicious!



I confess that after witnessing my albino state, screaming in horror, and then composing myself, I actually contemplated going to a tanning salon for a fake bake. And, even though the thought of tanned skin makes me warm and happy, I thought better of tempting the skin cancer gods and DID NOT make the appointment.



I confess that I DID make a pedicure appointment. These feet need all the help that they can get. At some point, I may reveal these tootsies to you. They are not pretty feet by any means, my friends. Nope! Not at all. In fact, my second toe is quite a bit longer than my big toe. This in itself is not that big of a deal, but hubby likes to compare my second toe to ET's index finger. You know the one that he points to the sky and says, "ET phone home!" That one. Yep, that's my toe, and although a pedicure helps . . . it is not a cure for its ugliness.



I confess that I found some Christmas decorations still adorning my hallway. And, I confess that upon realizing that I left the decor up, I decided to leave them there. I am too slack to go find the correct rubbermaid tub that they are supposed to go into.





And with that . . . I feel much better!





******While blog hopping, I found another person that does confessions. I linked up and grabbed her button too. Go check her out at Glamazon Mom!

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from SITS. My husband and I love Phineas and Ferb! We watch it with our son all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confess for the first time ever I sat and watched Phineas and Ferb with a sick little one yesterday and yes, it's not that bad a cartoon.
    I also confess that I want something chocolate with thick frosting, I can't have it but I want it so bad. I hope I don't have to confess to baking and eating too.
    Thanks for sharing Annie. Have a great evening. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Phineas and Ferb and must tell you, check out iCarly too because it's way better than the Saved by the Bell nonsense we used to watch!

    Kind of jealous you're going to FL...good luck on your own though. :)

    Poppin in from SITS!

    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner?
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your slack makes my slack look way, way remedial.

    I bet you look great - not albino, my friend, but just "ethereal."

    yes, that sounds much better.

    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS to say hi-and because I want a Krispy Kreme too :) I watch all the kids' shows with them! Have a wonderful time in Florida-don't know if I would do it by myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess...It's so WONDERFUL to see another Superior Scribbler on the Web! Love, from the Original Herself. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

    Beyond the Outer Limits

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, my friend, are the confession queen! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I think that it is good to do the confessions every once in awhile. I don't know that I could think of enough to say! Heck I worry about that on a daily basis, just when blogging normally. Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010