Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's Up in the Crazy House . . . Part 2

To be continued . . .

Let's hope the spacing on this post is a bit better.  If I knew HTML, I probably could figure it out.

So, Rayli over at 4 kids and a Large Coffee also awarded me the The Superior Scribbler Award.  



The rules are as follows:
* Each Superior Scribbler must pass on this award to the most deserving 5 bloggy friends.
*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom she/he has received the award. (That's Rayli above.)
*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to THIS POST, which explains The Award.
*Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add her/his name to the Mr. Linky list. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.
*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So, there you have it.  I hereby nominate the following blogs for this award . . .


These ladies put a smile on my face each day.  Whether it's daily family life, thrifty decorating, or entertaining, I love, love, love to read their posts!

Thanks ladies!  You deserve a big piece of chocolate for your hard work.  That and a pedicure!
Tell your hubbies I said so.

:)

4 comments:

  1. You totally deserve it! You are definitely one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thank you so much! I DID have some chocolate today, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! Glad to know that someone does read my "junk" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute award!

    Stopping by via SITS.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010