Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Bald and the Beautiful

I am feeling a bit better today after yesterday's hair trauma.

Thank you for asking.

I am especially feeling better after the checkout lady at the store remarked that I looked like Demi Moore.  "Wow!"  I thought.  "This hairdo might just actually work!"

That was, however, I had positive thoughts until I realized that I did not know which Demi Moore look she was referring to when she commented on my hair.

Because, who knows, maybe to her unsolicited, unbiased viewpoint I now resemble this pic of Demi.


Beautiful, yes . . . and bald.

Sometimes the truth just hurts.  

Badly. 

But hey, if I have to be bald, at least I could do worse.  

Hmmmmm.

I still think that hairdresser should be shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010