1. I am married to a football coach. It's kind of required to love fall.
2. Cheerleaders! (Mine specifically, just in case you were thinking of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.)
3. Waterboys! (Not Adam Sandler . . . but just as funny. )
4. Sweatshirts that can cover a multitude of wobbly and jiggly parts.
5. Fall food . . . including but not limited to . . . pumpkin bread, pot roast in the crock pot simmering all day, football snacks (Walking taco? Hello, yum!), buffalo chicken dip, homemade potato soup, and well, the list could go on and on.
6. Apple picking at the orchard. (Wasn't El so cute last year? Yikes! She is growing so quickly!)
7. Dressing up for Halloween. (Last year hubs was the Pope and I was a genie. One year when I was pregnant, I went as a basketball hoop and my belly was the ball. That year hubs was a hemorrhoid, which was completely appropriate, because, let's face it, he CAN be a pain in the ass.)
8. Sleeping with the windows open in a chilly room snuggled underneath my down comforter. . . Bliss!
10. Leaves changing colors. Blue skies are the perfect backdrop to the yellows and reds and oranges the trees display at this time of year.