Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time to Laugh

*******In honor of this week's bog hop theme, Time to Laugh,  I thought I would share the following little bit of insanity from today.



Question:  

What goes . . .

slam . . .

gurgle . . .

kersplash!!!

hep!

Hep!

MAAAAAA!  HEP!


Answer:   
Ellerie "practicing" going on the big potty by herself . . . then . . . falling in, with her clothes on and butt wedged into the seat hole.

If I wasn't laughing so hard, I would have snapped a picture, so you will just have to settle for this one!
Hope this "cracks" you up!

Happy Tuesday!

MckLinky Blog Hop





2 comments:

  1. LOL. You're writing cracked me up more than the pics! :-) I just left you an award on my blog. Come pick it up and pass it along, if you'd like!

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love to read your comments!

 

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010