|Hubs and me. We put up with each other's crazy. Thank God.|
1. Sniffs his clothes to determine their wear-ability.
2. Analyzes people to determine which eye, the left or the right, is smaller.
3. Eats chicken wings with only one hand, his left, in order to save his right hand for important things like shaking people's hands. (Although, to date, no one has arrived at our table at the chicken wing joint wanting to shake hub's hand. It is, after all, a chicken wing joint.)
4. Spends hours watching a you tube video about how to solve a rubik's cube.
5. Loves me despite the facts that I . . .
- rearrange furniture weekly.
- have a van that is "mommed" and should be condemned.
- have accidentally dyed his clothes various (and lovely, I might add) shades of pink.
- have a missing sock basket that contains over 100 socks. This is not an exaggeration.
- have to have the covers "just so" when I sleep. If he jams them up . . . watch out!
- screw up something or embarrass myself or the family on a regular basis.
Seriously, the man is a saint.
I give him props. He loves me and the crazy.
And, if he does a few things that make me nuts, I'm OK with that.
It's the crazy that makes me smile, too.
Linking to Mama Kat's