So you want to know more about me?
Well, here goes.
My second starring vlog. (Here's hoping my face and the sound syncs up so that I do not do another badly dubbed Kung Fu-like video.)
There is oh so much that I could have included but forgot when I was in front of the camera. Stuff like . . .
1. I keep my tweezers in the car cup holder because my vanity mirror seems to be the only place that I can see those pesky stray hairs. In fact, I spied one such hair yesterday ON MY CHEEK. No. I am not kidding.
2. If I find a noticeable gray hair, I will pluck it out. I am vain. I get it. I don't want gray. Sue me.
3. I have a drawer in my kitchen dedicated to coffee making. This is probably because it is easier for hubs if everything is in the same place, and if, god forbid, I have to make the coffee, I know that I will be able to find everything that I need in my half asleep mode.
4. I don't do Kids Bop. If my kids are listening to Pop Music, it is by the actual artist and not by some weirdly wholesome singing kids that remind me of the Partridge Family.
5. If I could be barefoot all year, I would be.
And finally . . . please excuse the Max and Ruby music in the background. The Max and Ruby bunny cartoon is apparently like crack to my 3 year old. If it was up to me, I would probably pull a Fatal Attraction move on Ruby so that I would never have to hear her again.
****Linking to Mama's**********
Incidentally . . . HOW DO I GET THE SOUND AND VIDEO TO LINK UP????? I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR SOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!