Reasons My Hubs Can Tell That I Have PMS
1. I proceeded to eat directly from the bag of pretzels and directly from the bag of chocolate chips simultaneously while we were having a conversation.
2. When Hubs came home for lunch, my car was parked with two of its wheels on the curb.
3. My three year old's hair is not brushed, and I do not care.
4. In addition to Ellerie's non-brushed hair, she also has several leaves still in it from our morning walk and again, I do not care.
5. I am eerily not freaking out about the fact that a) Thanksgiving is at my house this year. and b) THANKSGIVING IS AT MY HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!!!!
6. I have consumed 5 cups of coffee today, and I could probably go for 5 more.
7. I am considering inventing a salty lolli-pop to get me my salt fix.
8. I have rearranged all of the furniture in my living room . . . two times, and, I still don't like it.
9. I am considering tiling the kitchen myself tonight after dinner.
10. I fell asleep for the night at 8 pm.
How can you tell when you (or your love) have (has) PMS?